Thursday, April 16, 2015

Beautiful Charcoal Pencil Sketch of an Indian Woman in Saree 170415

Beautiful Charcoal Pencil Sketch of an Indian Woman in Saree


How I have drawn the sketch:
Indian women always look beautiful in saree and you will surely love this sketch.
Before sketching the girl I took a picture of a girl in saree. Then I quickly jot down the figure on artpaper. I sketched the full figure in a few minutes. Shades and highlights give the post a life-like feel, and can be just as descriptive as a line. I took time to draw the shades. Somewhere I used the side of the charcoal pencil and somewhere I used the end point of the pencil. At last I used eraser to make the highlights.

I used charcoal pencil and eraser for sketching the girl in saree.

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...